Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will tshirt design for buyers

I will tshirt design for buyers












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello Buyers,

 I am experienced Graphic designer for making T-shirt designs into vector format using Adobe illustrator and Provide you Source vector files that are as per Package :-

 .ai , .eps , .jpg , .png , .cdr , .psd files.

 Visit my Gigs to check Quality of my Vector illustration work for T-Shirt design. Hire me soon to get your work done very soon. I have worked for Envince company to make their T-shirt Graphics for Printing and Selling purpose. Your design work will be in safe hands and my motto is 100 % work satisfaction.

 Thank You,
 Have A Nice Day.

Reviews


wtasman:Looks Good. Thank You.

bhavanirandal9:Your Welcome. Nice Experience.

chad1973:Great Job!

bhavanirandal9:Nice working experience with this buyer. In Future, I like to work with you.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment