Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will design a trendy tshirt for you

I will design a trendy tshirt for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
ASTOUNDING, trendy Custom Tshirt / Hoodie / Sweatshirt / Top Tank Design Service

In 5$ just font and text will added, no vectors and mascots. But i f you like my any t shirt from my gallery i can provide it to you in 5$ to 10$, according to design.

Are you in need of an Extraordinary, Exquisite shirt, hoodie or tank top design? I am here to help and I can offer you my 7 years of experience in design for that! Whether its for your logo mockup, company t-shirt or promote an event. I will do design, that will meet requirements of  Teespring, Amazon, Shopify, Printful, Teezily, Teechip, or any other service. 

Format by default is Merch By Amazon's 4500x5400px 300dpi sRGB PNG.

All orders include UNLIMITED revisions until Satisfaction.

VERY IMPORTANT: If you have complex or extraordinary design then Contact Me before the 

Special Offer : i offer special discounts for the needy clients who are poor , students or not financially strong to support their startups and can not afford my gig extras.Least offer is 5$.

*Prices can be negotiable, this is market. Thank you 

Reviews


kgill123:Great job

sam_luck:amazing buyer!

ksf3700:Quick and easy!

sam_luck:Very nice buyer!

dmaycock:Awesome work would use again!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment