Thursday, November 14, 2019

Create A T Shirt Design











About:

We are providing professional t-shirt design services.

Offering various types of t-shirt designing, such as:
  • Typographic
  • Photographic
  • Illustration
  • Branded
  • Abstract
  • All-over print
... and much more!

Just explain the details, and the job will be done precisely in the way you have requested.

UNLIMITED REVISIONS offered until you are fully satisfied with the final result.

Satisfaction guaranteed!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

not the great design i was expecting - but he did his job

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Been 5 days and I still haven’t received my content that I paid for! It was not pleasant experience communicating with this person and I would not recommend him to anyone else! I need to see about getting my money back from fivver this was the worse experience I’ve had on here!!!! DO NOT GO TO THIS PERSON!

Seller's Response:

Fine work fine design

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment