Thursday, November 28, 2019

Create Amazing Classy T Shirt Design











About:

Are you looking for an awesome t-shirt design...!!! ;)



All orders include UNLIMITED revisions until Satisfaction.




For just $5, I can provide you a classy Typographic design that's high resolution and ready to print!



If you are looking for a design with graphics or images, look have to select my other two gigs for that.  please contact me first so I can determine whether or not that is something I can provide for you. If you have a Special Idea, Inspiration or Image, Sketch or Link you can share with me.



VERY IMPORTANT:



  • Read my FAQ before contacting me. If you still have any questions, just send me a message!
  • No revisions when the order is completed automatically after 3 days
  • IT will charge extras if someone want the other option in the same order




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication. Thanks again

Seller's Response:

Thanks you very much.....!!!

Seller's Response:

Great and fast work.

:

Great all around

:

Thanks you...!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment