Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Create Good Illustration And Typography Vintage T Shirt











About:

Welcome to my Gig !

I am Herdetya, A Professional T-shirt Designer here at fiverr to Provide the world the most Professional ,Creative and Innovative t-shirt design !
 
I create a typography combining with great illustration (mostly about nature and adventure) so order now !

FREE SERVICES :

  1. SATISFACTION 100% GUARANTEED.
  2. 100% COMMERCIAL RIGHTS. ( GOLD PACKAGE )
  3. ADDITIONAL 2 DAY REVISION PERIOD.

*I'm specially on mountain and adventure illustrations , I'm not expert on animal or other illustration, contact me before you place order to my gigs

*** PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE PLACE AN ORDER ***

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was good to deal with. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

He doesn't take a long time to answer (although he's in time zone far away from where I live). He created the illustration and made the corrections with dedication and without delay.

:

Thanks! I'm waiting for your next order :D

:

Easy to work with, thank you!

:

Thanks! I'm waiting for your next order :D




No comments:

Post a Comment