Saturday, November 16, 2019

Make An Eye Catching Typography T Shirt Design For You











About:

Hello and welcome to my gig page.

If you are searching for an awesome, eye-catching design for your t-shirt, hoodie or tank top you came into the right place.

To get started I am going to need a couple of things for you, such as:

  1. The text you would like me to add on the design.
  2. What graphics would be suitable for your design and examples if you have any.

What you get for each package:

BASIC $10: Awesome typography design, text only in PNG format only.

Standard $25: Awesome design with text and graphics included in PNG format only.

Premium $45: This package is more suitable for those in search of a complex design which will include graphics and text as well. You will receive the PNG vector and source files.

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BUY:

  • There are no major revisions if the order was marked automatically as complete after 3 days 
  • Check my Extras page if you want the: vector files, source file or banners.
  • Response time can take a bit longer due to the time difference (I am on GMT+2) so please be patient

If you are not sure about what kind of design you want please contact me first so we can discuss your concept. The only thing that is mandatory is the text.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Design exceeded my expectations. Seller was very courteous, and communication was excellent. Took the vision that I had in mind and brought it to life. Job well done! Will be doing business with again.

:

Excellent!! Thank you so much for this design. I thought about asking you for a picture of a shoe and you read my mind. I will certainly use you in the future!!!

:

thank you so much

:

Very nice design. Thank you!

:

Great job thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment