Friday, December 20, 2019

Design Amazing Tshirt Graphic











About:

I am a Professional T- Shirts Designer and designed many t shirts designs for lots of clothing companies I will make a cool and desired design for your t-shirt to get printed! Whether it be a jersey for a little league baseball game, personal,company t-shirts,quotes, funny lines even I can add my creative ideas. You will get unlimited revisions until you are satisfied.....



In the Basic Gig Package You will get:
    • Typography design( Text Based/No artwork)
    • Transparent PNG file (3000px x 3000px with 300 DPI resolution)
    • AI or PSD source file (Expanded/ Rasterized)
    • High Quality T-shirt Mockup
    • Unlimited revision until your complete Satisfaction
    • 100% Satisfaction
    • Money Back Guarantee
    • Fast respond on revisions and inquiries.
I am an honest and hard working person 



contact me if you have any query related to my gig 

Reviews


:

Thank you for your hard work. I'm getting two files, as discussed.

:

They were great. They fix an issue I have in less than a couple hours. Awesome

:

a true artist, quality work and deliver on time.

:

Great as usual!

:

great to work with, done quickly




No comments:

Post a Comment