Thursday, December 19, 2019

Design Your T Shirt











About:

I will design  your t-shirt!  Tell me if you want a frase, words, a drawing or both, and i'll take care of the rest! I'll deliver one design of the front shirt in Low Quality JPG (check my gig's extras for printing files), sometimes in different colors. Ask for both front and back designs. Illustrations have an extra cost.

Please note that i only take orders with a previous message consultation, do not place your order if you havent contacted me and received my OK for ordering.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Another fantastic, creative t-shirt design!

:

Great! They were very fast. Lightning speed and I was very pleased with the work!

:

Another creative design, exactly what I had envisioned!

:

This seller was great to work with and I was pleased with the end results. He was very patient with all my requests and I'm more than happy with the design.

:

Great as always.




No comments:

Post a Comment