Sunday, December 15, 2019

Design Awesome Creative T Shirt











About:

About My self : 



I am a professional creative Fashion designer. So I supply to you a best T Shirts for you in my creative ideas and thinking Like Quotes , Image Or Art work . If you want to design your T shirt based on you your Ideology . No problem, I also Design this. 



About This GIG:



I will Create a cool T-shirt (ladies/gents) design for you including cool effects, personalized words, typography designs and graphic based designs for personal, companies, various events, brand promotions with logo and special occasions.



*Unlimited Revisions* 


Deliverable for basic gig

  - Design with the t-shirt mock-ups

  - High Resolution (300dpi) Printable .PNG files (Transparent) 



MY USP:

  • Spontaneous, timely communication across all orders. !
  • If you have a Special Idea, Inspiration or Image, Sketch or Link you can share with me.


Send me a description if the image you need on your t-shirts!Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect !!! As always

:

Thanks for your nice compliments.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment