Sunday, December 22, 2019

Create A Graphic Tshirt That Sells And Flies Off The Shelf











About:

LETS GET GRAPHIC WITH SOME T-SHIRT MAGIC. :D

T shirt designs that sell be it on your online store or brick and mortar one. 



Don't let my fun name fool you I'm serious about my job, I'm working only with serious customers. I design from scratch so everything is 100% original. I am always checking my accounts because to me this is an important job for important clie



WHAT YOU RECEIVE:



  1. Unique, eye-catching design created to sell, to be sold or to be seen.

  2. High Quality JPG, .AI, file ready to be printed on any kind of shirt
  3. 100% Commercial rights over the design




If you need help printing the design I know a great guy and he can ship it on over to your location. However you will need contact me to discuss further so we can ensure your order gets to you speedily, safely and to the right address. If you need me to place an order for you to get your design printed here are the pricing in Canadian Dollars not including shipping



The apparel prices are these:



  1. T-Shirt: $36
  2. Hoodie: $ 50
  3. Sweatshirt: $50
  4. Tank Top: $30


If you have any questions CONTACT me BEFORE you order.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Super easy transaction, and the artwork was exactly as expected!

:

easy to work with, good job.

:

cody was fantastic very easy going gave feedback only when needed and shot me awesome references and mood boards to work from very pleased

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment