Thursday, December 12, 2019

Create Custom Illustrated Streetwear Tshirt Design











About:



Please contact me or before ordering  first with your idea to avoid cancellations.



When ordering please follow the following brief form to avoid the cancellations :



1. Graphic (what should be the graphic)


2. Text ( All text you want to include in the design)


3. T shirt color the design will be printed.



PACKS:


 Basic Pack :

- Simple Typography

- High Resolution PNG printing file



Standard Pack:


- Custom Made.

- Standard Typography  

- Graphic

- Also Available Source vector or File Print


Premium  Pack:
- Unlimited revisions- Delivery with men or woman mock up- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee- Professional Mock up- Also Available Source vector or File Print
-Timely Communication and Quick response
-FRONT side AND BACK SIDE


I provide commercial rights for the use of the design created by me.

The buyers are obliged to inform themselves whether the quotes, characters, or other elements they want to use in the design are copyright protected



*** Thank you ****

Reviews


:

Thank you so much! Can you send final in jpeg format. The picture is a little fuzzy. Maybe it will be sharper in a different format. You are awesome, thanks.

:

I needed my design brought to life, and you didn't disappoint. You actually exceeded my expectations, and for that I really appreciate you. Thanks again. Looking forward to working with you again.

:

Amazing experience thank you so much I hope everyone comes and support and great cause Of the main goal I’m starting the brand “Anxiety Driven, Driven by your fears “

:

Always great to deal with. Still my "go to guy"

:

Great design just what I wanted




No comments:

Post a Comment