Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Create Typography And Custom Tshirt Design For Your Business











About:

Hi there.
Thanks for reading my description. I am Omar Faruk a professional T-shirt Designer. This gig is about Typography T-shirt design. Typography T-shirt design not only belongs to Nice Text-based but it also belongs to Graphical element, flames, flourishes, icons, vectors, shapes and whatever you want. 


So, don't hesitate to tell me about your ideas. I will do any kind of T-shirt design for you. I am working as a professional T-shirt designer for over 3 Years. So, I think I am able to give u exactly what u want and more. 


Have a good day!


Why Me: 
  • It's my Passion to work as a T-shirt designer.
  • Over 3 years experienced. 
  • My main concern about what you want.
  • When I like your concept, I don't think about your budget.


You will get:

  • Best Buyer Experience.
  • High resolution 300 dpi file.
  • Vector format
  • Ai, Eps, PSD, and Png format
  • Print-ready file with Transparent background
  • 4500x5400 inch-perfect shape
  • Fast communication
  • 100% Money back guarantee.


Note: Please contact me before you make any ORDER!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great seller, fun to talk to and he works FAST (if I give him clear instructions) or slower and very carefully, if I'm not sure what I want and need to see options and do revisions.

Seller's Response:

Omar is great to work with. He has helped me on a couple of other projects. I recommend his services.

:

Thank you so much for your kind comment about me! :) And, you are also a nice person. Have a great time!

:

Great job! Not my favourite design though but a good one.

:

Thank You...




No comments:

Post a Comment