Monday, December 2, 2019

Design A Custom T Shirt Design With Revisions











About:

Hi Dear Welcome with Love



This is Sara Ali Level 2 Graphics Designer on Fiverr, Having hundreds of Happy and 100% Satisfied Clients. Check my Feedback Portion on www.fiverr.com/sara787



I give very Professional Touch to Design in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator



MONEY BACK GUARANTEE



What Quality you will get from me? which others can't provide you



  • A professional looking, high-resolution t shirt design
  • Basic typography,layouting existing shapes or logo and text provided by you
  • 100% SATISFACTION
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee
  • Best Quality t shirt Design
  • High quality PNG file
  • Source & PSD File

  • Unlimited Revisions unless you are satisfied


I will put your PICTURE or YOUR LOGO on T Shirt in artistic way

You will definitely like my work I bet it!



WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:

I need you to provide your idea as the following example:


T shirt 1 - Text ( Love my spouse ) + Graphic ( Heart ) + Any Sample for your desired design 
T shirt 2 -Text ( Love my spouse ) + Graphic ( Heart ) + Any Sample for your desired design


If you don't have idea please contact me first to discuss.


10% OFF for return clients on every gig



Your Designer

Sara Ali

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very easy to work with, and super nice! :3

Seller's Response:

Amazing Buyer 😊

Seller's Response:

Extraordinary and quick turn around

Seller's Response:

Great Buyer !

:

Sara was absolutely amazing. I had a very complex design that I wanted done which has a lot of traditional art in it. Sara was able to help me bring my idea together and create a modernized version of a traditional art form. It's important to note that the artwork was completely alien to her as she is in Pakistan and my art is Indigenous from Canada. She blew it out of the park. Everyone that I have shown the design to is beyond impressed. She had revisions back to me within minutes and did my whole design in less than 24hr!! I'm going to be coming back to her for every design, from now till forever. Thank you Sara!! You are AMAZING!!




No comments:

Post a Comment