Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Create An Amazing Custom Tshirt Design In 24Hrs











About:

Hello, I'm a rejwanul hoque, I'm a Professional Expert in Tshirt Designer, and ready to assist you.

I will do: Retro, Vintage, Quotes, Company, and Teespring, SunFrog, Gearbubble,Merch by amazon and much more design.

  • WHAT YOU GET FOR $5 (BASIC GIG):
  1. 1 Concept Design
  2. Simple Typography with simple effect and Graphic
  3. Printing file (PNG) with a transparent background at 3000px by 3000px, 300 DPI and High Resolution Jpeg.
  4. Exclusive Tshirt Mockup
  5. 3 Revision


  • PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BUY:
  1. I prefer to negotiate with my clients for details first and then to start working
  2. Complete the form as accurate as possible so I will know what you are looking for.
  3. If you change you an initial concept or you don’t give me the instructions, I have the right to cancel the order.
  4. There are no revisions if the order was marked as complete after 3 days (the system does that automatically, not me).
  5. Check my Extras page if you want the: source file or if you want to leave me a tip.

  6. Response time can take a bit longer due to the time difference (I am on GMT+7) so please be patient


  • PLEASE CHECK MY OTHER GIGS AS WELL

 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment