Monday, April 27, 2020

A Trendy T Shirt Design











About:

Hello and welcome to my gig page:


I will design Trendy t-shirt for teespring, Merch, Etsy, Redbubble.
24 hours EXPRESS DELIVERY (check extra gig)


Check My Recent Work Sample: http://bit.ly/2T9NWz9



SPECIAL:
Complex Project Accepted on Agreement (Please contact first)
I shall design Christmas ugly sweater please contact in advance.



Why you have to choose me?


  • Unlimited Revisions.
  • Researched Random t-shirt designs for you.

  • 100% satisfaction Guarantee.
  • I check for trademarks to keep your account safe totally copyright free design.

  • 300dpi Print ready files.
  • MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
  • Any type of file( Ai, Psd, Eps, Png, pdf).
  • 24 X 7 VIP support.
  • Friendly Communication.


NOTE:
If you are not sure about what kind of design you want please contact me first so we can discuss your concept. Then you can order.
 

Thank you!

unikTexpert

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment