Saturday, April 25, 2020

Unique T Shirt Design I Am Excellent In It











About:

Welcome TO MY GIGS :
I'm Professional T-shirt Designer. In Fiverr new seller.
I have huge experience in creating of designs for commercial use. I will do design, that will meet requirements of  Teespring, Amazon, Shopify, Printful, Teezily, Teechip, or any other service. 
Format by default is Merch By Amazon's 4500x5400px 300dpi sRGB PNG. 


My Services:


• Typographic T-shirts.
• Vintage, Retro T-shirts.
• Motivational T-shirts.
• Grunge, Texture T-shirts.
• I will do any type T-shirts designs.


What you get for $60:


✔ Exceptional design based on your idea.
✔ FREE High Quality T-Shirt Mock up.
✔ High Quality image (4500px X 5400px) 300 DPI
✔ Deliverable files will be (PNG + JPG).
✔ 100% Commercial Rights
✔ Unlimited Revisions until you're satisfied.
✔ Super fast Delivery and Instantly Friendly Response.


Thanks for visiting my gig Look forward to working with you!!!


typography, t shirt design, awareness, t shirt art, t shirt graphic, campaign, typographic, advertisement, promotional, t shirts, designs, trendy, modern, amazon, shopify, printful, teespring, vintage, retro, t shirt!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

the best of the best! I will be using for all my projects - VIP CLIENT @TheeAllAmerican FOLLOW ME to see Designs

Seller's Response:

Customer satisfaction is my priority! I will keep improving my service to give you a much better experience in the future. Hope to see you again. Regards Maxion

:

Did an amazing job and will definitely return with future work. This will be the catalyst for many discussions about homelessness.

:

Customer satisfaction is my priority! I will keep improving my service to give you much better experience in future. Hope to see you again. Regards Maxion

:

Amazing work...I was very pleased that he captured the concept I was going for...Great experience and I will definitely work with him again!! thank you Maxion!!




No comments:

Post a Comment