Monday, April 27, 2020

Create An Original High Detailed Illustration For Tshirt











About:

Before placing the orders, feel free to contact me first to discuss the idea. I also make special custom lettering or typography in order to show off your brand just for premium package.

Reviews


:

I really enjoyed working on this project. All expectations and requirements were communicated clearly. I liked working with him and hope to have the opportunity to work with him again

:

Beyond any expectations, this guy is a real artist, and should charge way higher prices! Best product ive bought online ever, holy

:

Oh my god!!! I just got my drawing from genjos and I absolutely love it. I wasn't sure what to expect as the work shown on his profile was of a different theme than what I ordered, but because it looked good I took a chance. He respected all of my initial linstructions and visual examples, and was also really creative in the parts where he was given freedom. I will definitely come back for this person's services.

:

Artist was great with communication and delivered before expected which was great as well. Spot on, with what was communicated

:

Amazing Artist!!!! Delivered my vision!




No comments:

Post a Comment