Sunday, April 26, 2020

Design A T Shirt With Your Pet On It











About:

Tired of pulling out your phone to show people how cute your pet is? Cut out the middle man and wear a piece of art featuring your beloved pet on your shirt! 

Just send me a photo of your pet or give me a shirt design idea (you can play around with it), tell me what size and type of tee you want and there you go! You have a unique shirt to show off! 

This would also make an amazing gift for any pet lover. Who would not gasp at seeing a super cool high quality shirt with a stylized painting of their loyal dog? Of their loving cat? Of their sweet hamster? Any pet deserves a spotlight! 

I believe that communication is the key to any successful project, therefore I will make sure I am always easy to reach and I will update you on the project every step of the way if you desire. I do this out of passion and love for both animals and watercolor painting and I want every single customer to have the best product I can offer.



Reviews


:

Communication was fantastic! Kukichan was such a pleasure to work with and it was so so amazing to see the end result - the cats look perfectly like ours! Thank you!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment