Saturday, April 25, 2020

Design A Simple T Shirt For You Fast











About:

I am a graphics designer and will design a simple T-Shirt for you according to your requirements for your business. I will design a unique design. I will 100% satisfy with my work. I will design a T-shirt on both sides for just $5. Please check my work and if you like it then order me now.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller's listing promised front and back for $10. our receipt showed front and back included. after ordering, price was changed to $30. Then, seller went to $20. We asked to cancel because it was not as listed. Seller declined cancellation and said he would do it for the $10 in the listing.

Seller's Response:

nice work!

Seller's Response:

Thanks petrula.

:

Love my tees!

:

Awesome service and quick response!




No comments:

Post a Comment