Monday, April 27, 2020

Design Custom Unique Socks Designs Or Patterns











About:

Hello 

This is Rumana parvin .I am a graphic designer. Do need awesome and unique socks design for your company and business .I will make all eye-catching socks design.  Now I want to serve my worldwide online client. Also graphics design is my passion.



Unique socks design gig services :



  •  Unique socks design concepts
  • Pattern concept
  • Graphical concept
  • Illustration of socks
  • Provide source file with all format (ai/eps/pdf/jpg/high png)
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Professional and fast customer service and communication
  •  FREE mock-up  
  •  Color guide with Pan-tone


So, why wait need a unique socks design. Please knock me through the inbox. what you need and your idea. Feel free to contact me with your questions before placing the order.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

She is very responsible. She did all the changes that i requested and was able to deliver the project that meet my expectation. Very satisfied with her design.

:

Thank you sir, for the appreciation. hope to work with you in future too

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment