Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Draw A Complex Dark Art Illustration With A Unique Style











About:

Hello!



I will do a unique hand drawing illustrations for a t-shirt and merchandise you need. my final image format is a HIGH-quality PNG image 300 dpi, 420mm x 300mm. printable for the most print on demand site. I'm not using vector base format so the final illustration is in PNG or TIFF file format and source file will be layered TIFF or PSD file format. Please contact me first before buying a gig, thank you!



I graduated from art school in Yogyakarta, Indonesia and I've been doing an illustration for 6 years and my style theme is dark, surreal and mysticism with great line drawing. but I'm open to all kind of your ideas.



Best, Ardeth!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely fantastic. Within the hour of first reaching to ardeth, he had replied with appropriate clarification questions and a really great mock up sketch. The final product is more than I expected~ Couldn't be more pleased and can't recommend ardeth enough!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, sir! very appreciated! I hope I can work on another project with you! Thanks again!

Seller's Response:

I think Ardeth not only delivered what I asked for when describing it to him, but he was very polite and communicated in almost no time, to say I am impressed is an understatement, go with this man!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, sir! much appreciated!

Seller's Response:

Ardeth is amazing and created exactly what I asked for. I am completely satisfied with his work and I would recommend him to all of my associates.




No comments:

Post a Comment