Monday, April 27, 2020

Make Flat Drawing For Fashion Swimwear











About:

[Please contact me before you put any order to make sure about the design and price, I'll answer it asap]



I make detailed flat/technical drawings from your fashion sketch/illustration or combine the images into a design. It's important for a designer to make a flat drawing, so the garment/tailor/seamstress can understand what you gonna make/produce.



FAQ

- The price is for one piece of garment

- For basic swimwear/swimsuit one gig included top and bottom (one set)

- Included front & back view

- Included b&w and colored images

- Included .ai file



If you don't have the sketch and you only have the inspiration images, you can tell me i'll make it for you :)



Reviews


:

remarkably well made and quickly response

:

I love it!

:

professional and has a real knowledge of the business. I will be back for other projects .

:

Perfect design help!

:

Brilliant thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment