Saturday, April 25, 2020

Make Bulk Custom T Shirt Designs











About:

Note: Please contact me before place order if I can proceed with your work or not. I would not cancel orders. Don't order directly.


Fiverr Achievements:
250+ 5-Star Reviews
Level Two Seller


As part of my services, you can expect the following:


- Awesome Looking
- Screenprint type of Design
- Logo in vector format to place on apparel
- HQ Tshirt / Hoodie / Top Tank / Sweatshirt Mockup
- Unlimited revisions until Satisfaction
- Timely delivery and communication across all orders


In order to get started, I will need the requirements below:


- A detailed description of the artwork desired 
- Preferred color choices 
- Text required (if any) 
- Plans on the t-shirt materials (fabric, ink style, color) 
- Anything specific


Get the ULTIMATE satisfaction. Place your order right NOW to get your own design TODAY!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great contact and communication! Went threw several revisions to get me exactly what I wanted, and every one was done very timely. Very good first experience.

:

Great man. Happy to work with him. I would love to work with him again and again. Thanks for your valuable feedback and Tips!

:

Very fast and reliable

:

The best and quick

:

Very good and fast




No comments:

Post a Comment