Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will draw an original tshirt design in my style

I will draw an original tshirt design in my style












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Get your own original custom T-shirt design!

I'm here to offer legitimate made from scratch designs.
I do NOT offer typography/text/logo designs. 
You will find NO pre-made templates and NO copyright issues here.

All the artwork comes in high quality.

Disclaimer: I might ask for delivery time extension. Reason is I'm putting my heart and soul into the artwork.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Available extras:

  • Source File $20 (.ai, .eps)
  • T-shirt mock-up $5 (transparent background)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.


Reviews


mpetersonmil:great work as always. responded quickly and accurately to our change requests

ravenink:Thank You so much! Always a pleasure to work with you! :)

balalou2000:Excellent. Original work.

ravenink:Thank You ^^

marcel00:Raven gets better and better every time I work with her. There isn't enough words to describe how talented she is, an absolute peach to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment