Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Draw Dark Metal Art Illustration For Tshirt Band Album











About:

I WILL DRAW A UNIQUE DESIGN BASED ON YOUR IDEAS OR REFRENCE!



(I also doing illustration & artwork for band, brand, etc)



I can make design with animals, anatomy, nature, pop or greek culture, and anything you can imagine!



WHAT YOU GET



  • A professional work from me
  • Digital handrawn in high quality
  • A .PNG .JPEG or .PSD
  • 3 Service tiers for your unique specific needs
  • Revision
  • Comercial use 


NOTE



I will need basic information such as theme of the drawing, is there any specific object, key element that must be included as well as a photo reference if you want a figure or any special object in the drawing



feel free to shoot me a message



  • thank you :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment