Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Design Your Perfect Custom T Shirt











About:

You describe what you're looking for and I'll bring your ideas to life!



Following your brief I'll create a design to suit your needs. I work with a bold style using with lines, curves and colors to produce aesthetic designs that'll make your t-shirt stand out from the crowd. This will be produced using a professional graphics tablet and Krita software.



My designs often involve a body of patterns where I could incorporate figures such as animals or any objects. All designs I create are completely original so rest assured you won't receive any recycled ideas.



Once I've come up with a design - let me know if you'd like anything to be tweaked and I can do this so that you end up with your perfect design.



Once you're happy with the design, I'll send it to you in whatever file format works best for you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment