Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Create Necklace Pendant Dogtag Design For Shineon, Gearbubble Etc











About:

Creative pendant/dogtag design for ShineOn or any other POD services. You will get a design with illustrations based on your text.



If you order 5 designs at once, I will provide you 20% discount. Please contact me so I will create custom offer for you.



Get design before placing an order: ask me to create a design as a test and pay for it only if you like the result! Feel free to contact me for more information.

Reviews


:

Great Designs, very pleased

:

Good design. Thanks a lot!

:

Very awesome design!

:

Excellent work! Beautiful design. I'm sure I'll sell a lot of these. Designer even picked up on a mistake I made and corrected it for me. I'll be working with him again.

:

Prompt and professional communication and delivery. Will definitely order again.




No comments:

Post a Comment