Monday, April 20, 2020

Custom Anime T Shirt Designs Ready For Print











About:

Welcome to my gig !



Please read the PACKAGE before place an order :)



I'm professional t-shirt designer and I do merch for anything.

I offer here exclusively t-shirt designs for bands or brands.

Note: You must be specific about your idea. I will send a rough sketch as an update in the initial stages. So we are in the same perception.



WHAT YOU GET FOR $10 (BASIC)

  • 1 figure anime HEADSHOT
  • High resolution images
  • Commercial use


  • WHAT YOU GET FOR $25 (STANDARD)

  • 1 figure anime HALF BODY

  • Source files
  • Commercial use
  • T-shirt Mockup


  • WHAT YOU GET FOR $40 (PREMIUM)

  • 1 figure anime FULL BODY
  • Source files
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Commercial uses

  • T-shirt Mockup
  • VIP Customer Service



    ORDER NOW . . .



    Best Regards,

    Hadiatma
  • Reviews


    :

    What can I say? I keep coming back here for designs and I've never been disappointed! Great work as usual!

    :

    Amazing work once again, got it right without any need for revisions. Don’t hesitate to work with him. Great stuff

    :

    Really great work and communication. Hadiatma took the time to make sure my vision came to life and design skills are top class. Will definitely be working together again asap.

    :

    Always delivers on time with a great precision. amazing work

    :

    Highly recommended




    No comments:

    Post a Comment