Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Create An Unusual And Fashion Asian Design For Your Merch











About:

Hi! I have a lot of experience in creating t-shirts and selling them, I worked in the field of graphic design, now draw illustrations for pepople and will be happy to create a chic Asian-style T-shirt design for you. I use Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and English languages  in my designs. 



There are two options:



1 Before buying a gig, you can write to me to discuss you wishes

2. You can just buy a gig and completely trust my personal taste



I will try to please your wishes, but I will also give design advice. 
My PORTFOLIO can be seen in my store: https://www.teepublic.com/user/danialliart



What I suggest:



1. 100% High quality design;

2. The source file if you needed;

3. Without copying;

4. Individual development for everyone;

5. I take into account the wishes;

6. PNG + JPEG;

7. 
Size for Amazon 4500x5400;

8. I send vibes of kindness to everyone who ordered my design.



I hope you read the description and are ready to place an order, thanks!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment