Monday, April 20, 2020

Be Your Professional Graphic Designer











About:

Hi,

I Mahek and I'm a graphic designer with 2 year experience.If you are looking for a quality graphic design, you came across with the right  person !  I will make sure to deliver a quality product.

Services i deliver are :

  • Newsletter
  • Magazine
  • Post covers
  • Posters
  • Christmas cards
  • New Year cards
  • Brochures
  • Banners
  • Worksheets
  • Envelope
  • Letterheads
  • Business cards
  • and many others.

CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER OTHERWISE IT WILL LEAD TO CANCELLATION !

Thank you ,

Mahek

Reviews


Seller's Response:

ingenious4 is by far the BEST! She delivers QUALITY WORK! she communicate well, has lots of patience, gets the job done in a timely manner, & most importantly, she would not stop until you're happy! If I could give her a thousand stars, I would! You got to check out her work to see for yourself!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much:) you always give your precious time to appreciate me . Really appreciate!

:

Great job!!!

:

Once again, great design with a speedy response!

:

Great designs and delivered early. I love working with this designer!




No comments:

Post a Comment