Sunday, April 19, 2020

Cool T Shirt Illustration Design For You











About:

Please contact me first and discuss your idea with me before placing an order to this gig to avoid cancellation, delays, and a negative rate to this gig.



I will deliver the final piece in the high-resolution JPG and PNG format, also for Micro package and Mega package, I will provide a layered PSD file so you can edit it by yourself if you change your mind later on.



NANO Package $10 

  1. 2 Days Delivery
  2. 1 Revision
  3. High-resolution JPG and PNG file format. 


MICRO Package $30

  1. 3 Days delivery
  2. 1 Revision
  3. High-resolution JPG, PNG and PSD source file format.
  4. Commercial use


MEGA Package $60

  1. 5 Days delivery
  2. 1 Revision
  3. High-resolution
  4. Enhanced details
  5. Commercial use




Please contact me first for the best assistance and discuss the best possible visualization or extra gigs services.



Thank you.



Reviews


:

Great designs and exactly what I wanted! Thank you so much, looking forward in working you again!

:

Amazing artist and incredible human. Works closely with you to deliver exactly what you want. The end result will leave you breathless

:

Great! Will work with him again.

:

Great experience. On time and exactly what I asked for

:

He provided a great product as usual!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment