Saturday, April 18, 2020

Illustrate A Original Design For A Tshirt











About:

Hey there! I'm JoLu! :) graphic designer and ilustrator, here on fiverr I really want to show my drawing skills and mainly get better doing the best work I can!



I'm good changing beetween styles or even creating something more specific in my own. My last commissions have been for Clothing Brands which were doing silk screen, I did various Illustrations for them and also made it all Vector which its not a problem.

 

My work is all digital and High Resolution, ideal for printing. I'm not the best in shading and cause I've never trained as much because most of my comissions have limitations in colors! But dont get me wrong I'll try my best, I really want to put my best in my ilustrations and attend your wish!



I rely on a good briefing...

PLEASE SEND ME AS MUCH INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE!

just as reference photos, style and printing specifications.



Hope we can make a partnership! we'll be happy working together! :D



Things you should know before making an order:


I do the projects based on requirements you submit.


I can easily replicate style, please message me first.



After your order I’ll send a draft, please give me as much feedbacks as you want, as detailed as you can.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment