Thursday, April 23, 2020

Design Your Printify Printful And Online Store Tshirt











About:

I'm professional t-shirt designer and I do merch for bands (rock, metal, punk, pop, hip-hop, rap).



I offer here exclusively t-shirt designs for bands and online stores.



I offer original, custom & high-quality Designs! Print-ready high resolution .png, .tiff, .jpg .ai or .psd files at commercial use!

I provide vector files as well (If you need vectors- please message me about it at early stages).



------------------

I offer:

-Original & Custom Artwork (no vectors or somebody work!) 
Everything is done by me.

-JPG mockup

-PNG transparent printing file

-FREE Source File (.psd with layers or .eps ).



--------------------

Available Extras:



- Source File ( .psd with layers or .eps ) for FREE!

- Extra Fast delivery for $40

- Double-Sided for $60





If you are happy, I am happy.




Best Regards,

Folarin_Studio.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment