Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will design a viral trendy tshirt design in 8 hours

I will design a viral trendy tshirt design in 8 hours












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">welcome:

I will design trendy and viral t-shirts for you
I make logos ,business cards and much more.

FREE SERVICES:

  • Exceptional design based on your idea
  • Premium T-shirt Mock Up free
  • Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Printable resolution 
  • 3000 x 3000 HQ transparent PNG and JPEG file 
  • 100% commercial rights
  • unlimited revisions
  • money back gaurantee

All files will be inboxed after order is marked as completed
I am an honest and hard working person 
contact me if you have any query related to my gig..

*The design will not publish on my portfolio without your permission.

*For extra service let's check the gig extra.

 NOTE:
 please DO NOT ask me to copy the exact design

Thank you so much!!!!

Reviews


missmarym:Quick, attentive and easy to work with. Anwarcu communicated promptly and delivered on time!

anwarcu:Outstanding Experience!

mcpauld:Great work, going for more.

anwarcu:Great experience. Very nice person. Thanks a lot for your love..

mcpauld:Another 1! Good stuff, ordering more.


No comments:

Post a Comment