Sunday, February 25, 2018

I will be available 24/7. + See More

I will be available 24/7. + See More












About:

I will do T-shirt Mock Up Street Edition, so that you can see how your new T-shirt creation would look like before you send it to print.

You will get: 5 High resolution JPEG/PNG images ready to use for your t-shirt campaign or website for 5$ gig.

You can customize:
  • T-shirt color
  • logo size
  • text font, color and size
  • additional effects
  • high resolution


If you want a custom design we can make custom offer for that. Feel free to contact me.
Please contact before placing order.

NOTE: This gig is about Mock Ups only.





Reviews


dickv3636:Great job fast!

hristina91:Outstanding Experience! Thank you.

forrestbrook243:Quick and easy to work with!

hristina91:Outstanding Experience! Thank you!!

amazingaccents:Hristina is great. She's very easy to work with. This is my second project working with her and I look forward to working with her on future projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment