Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will create a good quality shirts design for you

I will create a good quality shirts design for you












About:

Are your t shirt designs copy suitable for uploading on merch amazon? If answer is "no" you find the best offer to solve your problem. By redrawing or converting the format I can improve your graphics so that they are able to be uploaded and sell.


RECOMMENDED TO YOU

Reviews


jjudon2877:great as usual!

jjudon2877:The design was dope just like I wanted. fast and friendly service :)

jjudon2877:Great as usual!

jjudon2877:worked with this guy for a second design and will again! Just what I envisioned and didn't complain when I asked for certain things to be changed.

jjudon2877:Communication was a challenge but we got it done and it was just as I requested


No comments:

Post a Comment