Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will create t shirt design for you

I will create t shirt design for you












About:

Hey, below is what I offer in this gig.

Offering:
  1. PNG file
  2. Print ready file
  3. High quality design
  4. Unlimited Revisions
  5. Commercial Use
  6. Source file (extra $)
  7. 100% Money Back Guarantee
  8. Modifications til you are completely satisfied (even if you want a complete new design)
  9. Mockup (Male or Female)
  10. Typography 

If you are looking for something other than written above then please contact me.
Changes will be made til you are satisfied!!

Reviews


tbchoice3:Great Job as Always

ridachoudhry:Enjoyed working with you!

tbchoice3:My go to for all graphic design work.

ridachoudhry:Enjoyed working with you!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment