Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will design illustration your need

I will design illustration your need












About:

Hi I am a professional graphics designer .
I am working since 6 years in graphics field. Graphics design not only my job its my passion . vector design is a great design format for huge size and quality print.
I will draw
  • Illustrate book
  • flyer
  • card
  • business item also
  • diagrams 
  • charts
  • illustrations for your presentations 
or anything from $5 (for more complex diagram, I would need additional gigs). 

I can deliver the result in jpg, png, gif... formats. For editable formats like Photoshop or vector, please order more gigs.

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE BEFORE MAKING AN ORDER.

Reviews


dj_jamescloyd:nizam2001 did a nice job communicating with me in advance to understand my needs. The 4 designed created were all fresh updates to existing logos. nizam2001 did a fantasy job of making the proper corrections until the final files met what was agreed to. I appreciate the commitment to delivery 100% satisfaction! I will use nizam2001 again!

nizam2001:Thank you so much \r\nIt's my pleasure to work with you

djkarolos:Good Experience!

nizam2001:THANKS !!!

benealpen:Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment