Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will do a typography design with graphic elements in my style and deliver it in vector format file

I will do a typography design with graphic elements in my style and deliver it in vector format file












About:

Hello,

Welcome to my gig Designs:

You will also get Free Unlimited Modifications

   *  CREATE FUNKY GRAPHIC LOGO T SHIRT 
   *  All Teesprint shirts design are create  ! Extra Fast Delivery
   *  MAKE PROFESSIONAL TEES PRINTING 
   *  High Resolution PNG file (Free)
   *  High Resolution JPG file (Free)

    Fast Respond Time on Revisions,Modification and Inquiries
    just sent me 
    TEXT Or Word you want to design and put in t-shirt NOW!!!
    You will get a version of the design in 3000x4500 pixels, 300 DPI, JPEG format file.

    (1)Clean Vector Based Artwork
    (2)   3000 x 3000 pixels 300 DPI approx transparent PNG
    (3)   EPS/ SVG/PNG/ PDF/ JPEG/ any file format on demand (with extras)*
    (4)   High quality Tee Shirt Mockup


Friendly Communication and Fast response. If you have any questions, please CONTACT me BEFORE you BUY.

SPECIAL:
Complex Project Accepted on Agreement (Please contact first)

Thank you

Reviews


monique123:Very fast and did requested changes very quickly:)

palashkm910:Thanks a lot

reddit_vote:Fast delivery

palashkm910:Thanks a lot

lukas955:Great Producer


No comments:

Post a Comment