Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will design T-shirt for you with High Quality jpeg & png flie 300 dpi

I will design T-shirt for you with High Quality jpeg & png flie 300 dpi












About:

I will design Great & Awesome looking T-shirt for you.

I can design 
Typography shirt
I will add your LOGO into a T-SHIRT design.
I will add your picture into a T-SHIRT 

Print ready design.
I will deliver you jpeg & png file with 300 dpi which is print ready.

Why Me.?
High Quality design
Unlimited Revisions
Great Quality
Delivery ASAP
Free Gifts like transparent png file etc

Check out my cool gigs: www.fiverr.com/hiddeneye.




Reviews


sgtfro:Always Great service.

hiddeneye:Outstanding Experience!

sgtfro:Always fast and great designs. Love it.

hiddeneye:Outstanding Experience!

sgtfro:Always amazing and looks great. Thank you for all the revisions and working with me to have it look awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment