Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will unique design for tshirt with ultimate revision

I will unique design for tshirt with ultimate revision












About:

  • I am Graphic Designer.. i have 5 years experience in designing field..i am excellent in Creative t-shirts , logos designing and much more.

  1. You will get
  2. Super creative Tshirt Designs.
  3. High quality png with 300 dpi.
  4. Free tshirt mock up of design.
  5. Unlimited revisions.
  6. U will get Ai, cdr, jpg, png, pdf, eps
  7. Print Ready fileMoney back Guarantee

 If you need other size or format - give me this information in order. If you are not sure about size and/or format - I provide resizing and resaving to other format even after finishing the order free of charge.
I provide coloring of your design for different t-shirt colors.

Reviews


rob3rtp:Great work. Good communication made it easy for us to do business. Thank you

nass006:Outstanding Experience!

the_quest:Great communication but the design isnt as good i hoped for.

nass006:Outstanding Experience!

doreen1971:Sehr gut bin sehr zufrieden


No comments:

Post a Comment