Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will make t shirt design for you

I will make t shirt design for you












About:

>>>>PROFESSIONAL CREATE T-SHIRT DESIGN AND T-SHIRT MOCKUP<<<<<

                        **Level 2 Seller**

What will you get ?

  • High Quality design
  • Front design with high quality png.
  • Premium T-shirt Mock Up.
  • Multiple revisions
  • You will get ai/eps, jpeg and png files.
  • 100% Satisfaction guaranteed.   
  • if you just need the mockup shirt then you can also buy this gig -- (Send your LOGO/PHOTO/TEXT).

·  Exclusively on Fiverr

Regards:

Alexia

Reviews


jeromen:very good job

alexfun:Outstanding Experience!

swans0716:great work as always!

alexfun:super client. Love to work with her

swans0716:Great customer service from beginning to end. she was so focused on my needs and always let me know she was there for me! I definitely plan on using this designer again. Thanks so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment