Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I will do typography t shirt design

I will do typography t shirt design












About:

Hi,
There  I've a team . We are expart on Super COOL, FAST, CLEAN, Vector Based GENUINELY ORIGINAL Amazing
T-Shirt Design Service. We will give you surprisingly great artwork for your any type of T-shirt in various style with every order.

ATTENTION:


(1) 1 Gig ( $5 ) order = Text only design/ Typography design
(2) Character/ Mascot Drawing/ Illustration $10 Extra each element

WHAT YOU WILL GET:


FREE

(1)   Clean Vector Based Artwork
(2)   3000 x 3000 pixels 300 DPI approx transparent PNG
(3)   EPS/ SVG/PNG/ PDF/ JPEG/ any file format on demand (with extras)*
(4)   High quality Tee Shirt Mockup
(5)   Fast Respond Time on Revisions and Inquiries

See my portfolio :
https://goo.gl/Sw6iXi

Important :
Just sent me your TEXT or WORD you want to design and put it on you T-Shirt now !!!!! Our basic Gig is only for $5 . But please check out my extra Gig offer before your order.

So, fell free and  don't hesitate to contact with us . I'm always ready to do your work. And enjoy work with us .
Thank you ......................

Reviews


bobbutler81:great work!

masterpapon:Thank you so much ...........

moderntoneinc:Good Experience!

masterpapon:thank you .............

dulce500:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment