Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will put your design on a realistic hat mock up

I will put your design on a realistic hat mock up












About:

Looking for a Rendering of your Custom Hat? You're in the right place! Send me YOUR design and I'll do the rest.

If you need me to design your hat, just select the Premium Gig. If you need an actual logo designed or unsure if the gig includes what you need PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST.

This gig is perfect for anyone starting an online clothing line.

Perfect for E-Commerce Stores Like:

  • Shopify
  • wooCommerce
  • LemonStand

In the Basic Pack you get: YOUR DESIGN

  • Choose 1 View for your hat
  • Choose 1 Solid color for hat
  • 2200x1600px JPG with solid white background
  • Up to 2 revisions
  • Delivery in 3 days or less

Why You Should Choose Upgraded Package?

  • I Design your hat
  • Get More Views of hat
  • Get more colors
  • Add side designs
  • Get Unlimited Revisions & Satisfaction Guarantee

Check out My Gig Extras:

  • Deliver in 24 hours or less starting at $10
  • ***Custom Logos
  • **Print Files

***Rights to Custom Logo is additional charge***
**You must purchase Rights to Custom logo to get the print file for it**

IMPORTANT: ONLY THE PREMIUM GIG includes services where I create your hat design. With The Basic and Plus packages, you send me YOUR files.

Reviews


isclothing:Easy to work with, has quality work, and is very efficient.

therockceo:Outstanding Experience!

jamalfortune:very easy to communicate with.

redmouse2:The Rockceo, price was good and the finished product was sharp and presentable. I asked for revisions and they were done promptly and I am very happy with the end product.\n

pronation17:igggfygbbnk


No comments:

Post a Comment