Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will design amazing trendy t shirt

I will design amazing trendy t shirt












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">                                                  TRENDY T-SHIRT DESIGN

Hi, Guys,
I'm a professional graphic designer, I have 5 years experience in graphic design. I love graphic design, so if you order me then I assure you quality service if you have any concern then don't hesitate. Please feel free to contact me. I will be happy to more than assist you.

What you will get:
    1. PRO TRENDY T-SHIRT DESIGN
    1. High-Resolution PNG and JPEG file
    1. Source File
    1. JPEG file Mockup
    1. Commercial Use
    1. PDF FILE
    1. Unlimited Revisions
    1. double side
    1. 100% money back guarantee

Why choose me:
  • I am a professional designer
  • All are custom made and unique
  • High Quality and Fast Delivery
  • Viral Designs Ready For Printing

I can guarantee you that the project we start together is not finished until you are completely satisfied. 


Also FREE Source Files ( Ai Files, Psd Files, PDF Files ).

Reviews


farnell26:Went over and beyond what I asked.. Thanks

ayoub_r:thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you so much :))))))

bullion15:LOVED my design he made me! He nailed it! This was my second time ordering for him and he impressed me both times!

ayoub_r:thank you so much :)))))

bullion15:He did an awesome job! Best designer I have had yet! Fast and did exactly what I wanted!


No comments:

Post a Comment