Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will design typography t shirt

I will design typography t shirt












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">  Hi, and Welcome to my gig.

 Are you Looking for an awesome Typography T-shirt, Sweatshirt or Hoodie Design, for your personal or Commercial use? Then you are in the right place.
 
        My Service:


  •   High-Quality design
  •   4500x5400 px print-ready PNG
  •   Ready for upload to Merch by Amazon.
  •   Source File
  •   No copyright issues
  •   Premium T-shirt Mock-up
  •   Unlimited Revisions
  •   100% Satisfaction Guaranteed


No Copyright issues all the artwork are made by me.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.


Best Regards.
Hassan Mesti.

Reviews


ddavidd:Great Design!! Thanks!

hassanmesti:Thank's.I hope to hear from you soon.

positivelycrazy:Really great to work with Hassan. He's new, but obviously skilled. He understood what I wanted, came up with a subtle colour combination I hadn't even considered, that was perfect for my target audience. He made changes quickly and perfectly. \n\nI'm super satisfied, and highly recommend him for smart, tasteful designs.

hassanmesti:Thank you so much for your kind words! I definitely enjoyed working with you ! and I appreciate all the information you were able to give me about your concepts. It was wonderful getting to bring these to life for you :)\r\nIt was an honour working with you and I wish you all the best, Thank's

:


No comments:

Post a Comment