Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will create a professional t shirt graphic design for you

I will create a professional t shirt graphic design for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi,

I am a professional and experienced t-shirt designer with 4 years of experience. I can design any kind of t-shirt for you according to your requirements and I assure you that you will love the final product.


 Basic Pack :
 Simple Typography Statement
 High-Resolution PNG printing file

Standard  Pack:

 Custom Made.
 Standard Typography  
 Graphic
 Printing ready file 
 JPG T shirt mockup with design placed on T-shirt and background.


Premium  Pack:
 Custom Made.
 Premium Typography (Elaborate typography if design requires) 
 Graphic
 Printing ready file 
 Source file and vector file
 JPG T shirt mockup with design placed on T-shirt and background.

Please contact me before ordering first with your idea to avoid cancellations.

When ordering please follow the following brief form to avoid the cancellations:

1. Graphic (what should be the graphic)

2. Text ( All text you want to include in the design)

3. T-Shirt color the design will be printed.

Reviews


rcaughtry:Great seller. Fast and understanding. I will definitely use again in the future!\n

imdad32365:It was great working with him. Looking forward to working for him again

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment