Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will vector your rough artworks for screen printing

I will vector your rough artworks for screen printing












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

I will create attractive Vector and tshart  design for your event, activity, occasion, product, business or promotion.  

For $5 you get:

★ 
  • I will provide the JPEG file with 300 dpi resolution.
  • I offer UNLIMITED REVISONS (with common sense).
  • you choose the colors and the size 

SATISFACTION GUARANTEE/MONEY BACK GUARANTEE


What I need to know from you:

- The precise dimensions in pixels or inches (width by height);
- The colors that you prefer;
- Any logos or images (high resolution) that you want to be included;

Reviews


eightynine10:great communication, good response time!!!!

champika24:thank you so much .. see ou soon next project

charliebenouali:very good jobs

champika24:Thank you So Much .. best Buyer , see you soon next project

charliebenouali:good job i like it


No comments:

Post a Comment