Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will do best selling merch by amazon tshirt design

I will do best selling merch by amazon tshirt design












About:

Hi, I am Jalal Khann, I have the passionate graphic designer with more than 7 years of working experience.. I have much experience about how to find the best selling merch by amazon tshirt designs. I have already done about 300+ tshirt designs for my clients in past on fiverr.

How to find best selling merch by amazon tshirts:

  • First I search for the niche which has the best selling tshirts
  • Then I search for the tshirt design which has already got more sales in less time with great buyers reviews.
  • I design same tshirts for my clients in my own unique way.

Why should you pick me instead of any other freelancer out there?*I take the full responsibility of completing the task with in given time frame with the Best quality work. Please take a look at my portfolios, I'll bring the BEST DESIGNS for you!

What you will get for $5:

  • Best selling merch by amazon tshirt design
  • 4500x5400px with 300dpi transparent PNG file ready for upload
  • 24 hrs express delivery
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Money back guaranty

Kindly please contact me if you have any questions, I am always to help you.

Thanks

Reviews


eltravose:Solid gig for the price.

leisurereseller:My 2nd time working w this seller. Another great experience. Will do business w again soon. Thanks.

jalal_khann:Thank you so much!

kochkraitat:Very good and fast delivered

jalal_khann:Thank you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment