Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will create trendy stunning t shirt design

I will create trendy stunning t shirt design












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Do you want professional creative graphic designs for your business or personal t-shirts?

I can create great 100% professional designs for you with my professional skills it will be brand new and will be stunning and eye catching.

WHAT WILL YOU GET???


* You will get Ai, CDR, JPEG, PNG, PDF, EPS etc.
* Super creative designs
* Print Ready Files
* EPS vector file
* Fast  and smooth communication
* High resolution 300 dpi jpeg files.
* High resolution 300 dpi Png files (transparent background)
* HQ mock ups
* Unlimited revisions
* 100% Satisfaction
* Money back guarantee  

You will find me as an honest and hard worker.


feel free to contact me in the inbox.
thank you
best regards.









Reviews


cford79:Great job

aliniurea:fast and good job

magicianking:Great buyer responsive communication wish to work with you again.

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment